Friday, January 27, 2006

Sunsets

I am a little upset today, so I need something to calm me down. Here are some nice sunsets I have taken recently.













1. St. George Island, FL, Feb. 2005.
2. Tortuguero, Costa Rica, May 2005.
3. FSU vs. Miami football game, 5 Sept. 2005.










4. FSU game, Nov. 2005. (It looks like a hand!)
5. View of Montjuic, Barcelona,
Nov. 2005.
6. La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Nov. 2005.
7. Corner of Tharpe and Monroe, Tallahassee, FL, 15 Jan. 2005.
8. Same as above.

2 comments:

Erin said...

So I had this great comment about the crappy day I, too, am having and how I loved your pics and then stupid Blogger says I can't leave the comment because I didn't type in the right characters 4 times in a row!

So, I'm trying this on a different computer. I like the pics. Before my Blogger issues, they actually helped ease my fried brain for a bit. So, for those precious few moments, thank you Janice!

Panner said...

Aw that's nice Cass!