Thursday, January 12, 2006

Audrey or Kate?


Thanks to Marsha, who reads Eugene's blog (Jason's brother, Erin's brother-in-law), I now know which celebrities I look like. Check out this website to see who you look like most. I didn't have a pic of me at work, so Marsha entered it for me, and it brought up Audrey Tautou and Kate Winslet. (Audrey photo courtesy of this website , and Kate photo courtesy of this website). I LOVE IT-both foreign people!! Kate and Audrey are so pretty, and I feel great looking like them. Their smiles are so nice and their hair is long. Great matchups. : )

On another quick note, I went to Curves last night, and some lady fell off the machine where you move your legs together and apart to work the inner thighs. She went to sit down and the whole thing toppled over. I was talking to my coworker that goes with me, and all of a sudden we hear this crash-the machine hit the wall and the lady was on her side. I felt bad for her b/c she hurt her knee, but then I laughed b/c she was laughing too. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I should send yu that pic of you
to post on the site so people could compare too!

Jessie said...

I just tried this with a photo of me and phil. I came up as Sophia Coppola and Phil came up as Francis Ford Coppola, Sophia's Father!!!!