Saturday, January 07, 2006

Maybe there are some good people left in this world

I was at Arby's yesterday getting a snack (right now they have their 5 for $5.95 deal going on!!), and I picked up 12 sauces for my sandwiches. I was trying to balance my purse, bookbag, cell phone, and the sauces. Well, this guy in front of me had ordered and asked the cashier for another bag. I thought it was for his friend or something, but he turned around to me and said "Here, here's a bag for all of your sauces so you don't have to carry them". WOW! And he didn't even try anything (like ask for my # or try to talk to me or whatever). That was really nice. Even the cashier smiled and was impressed. I was too-that gives me hope that maybe there are still some decent people left in this world. I just had to write about it b/c it really made me happy.

No comments: