Thursday, March 02, 2006

La primavera casi ha llegado

Spring has almost arrived.... it was so nice to go to bed last night and hear the birds still chirping at 1 AM. It's really neat!

Well, I just have some random things to say today. I have come to realize how stressful the internet can be. I was talking to a fellow blogger the other day, and they were saying how even when they are at the bars, if something happens there, they pull out a napkin, write down what happened, and save it for their blog. That to me is stressful! Bloggers are always looking for great stuff to happen, and when it does, it's like a race to write down everything so you can remember for your blog. I get kinda nervous about that b/c it's pressure to remember everything you want to say. haha Luckily for me, I always carry a pen and post-it notes with me. Another blogger said how it is stressful now that they have a myspace, a blog, and used to use a dating thing online. It's so hard to keep track of! You could spend hours just checking comments, posts, new friends, virtual kisses, and things like that. Ugh. (Even right now, I am looking at my little post-it and crossing off the items on the list I made last night that I wanted to talk about on my blog today!)

The next thing I had to say was that while Curves is great for me, I don't get how some women benefit from it. Some ladies go and talk the WHOLE TIME to other ladies, and when they get on the springy block things where you can march or jog in place, they just stand there. Hum. I mean some ladies are older like in their 70s even, and it's good to just get their blood circulating. But other people are in their 40s and just don't do anything. Gotta wonder.

Third thing: my friend's car got towed from my apt. complex the other night when he was visiting. Figures that the one night we forget to put the damn visitor's parking pass in there, he gets towed. Before 8 AM, you have to pay $118 to get the car back (WHAT CROOKS!), then after 8 AM it's $88. Moral of the story: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VISITOR PASS WHEN YOU VISIT PEOPLE B/C THESE TOWING COMPANIES ARE NO JOKE.

Last: One of the new people on the "Real World Key West" goes to FSU. I thought I recognized him, and then at the beginning they showed his audition tape where he was thrown in the Westcott Fountain, and then I knew I was right. He said on the show that he is a finance and real estate major, and then that confirmed it too. I have talked to him before-very nice person. : )

'Til next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll see if that FSU guy on Real world STAYS nice! lol