Sunday, March 19, 2006

St. Patty's Day and tennis

On St. Patty's Day, I went out to drink with a coworker and her sister at Poor Paul's. When we were walking there, a random guy pinched me b/c I wasn't wearing green (my bad). At PP, we saw Lacey from the Real World Austin with her boyfriend. That was kinda cool. (She is from Tally).

Today Federer won the Pac Life, as I predicted. He is like this rock everyone is hitting themselves against and can't seem to beat. He will be the best tennis player EVER. And that is saying something b/c Sampras, Borg, Agassi, Lendl, etc. are in the list of all-time greats too, but I think barring any injuries, he will be the best player. : ) I know I always talk about him, but I can't believe what he has done already. He says such great stuff about the players he beats, and is a role model off the court too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you didn't wear green on purpose...hmmm??? hee, hee

Panner said...

Not for this guy. LOL