Friday, March 17, 2006

Been a while....

I tried to update last night, but the site kept saying "errors". So I will do it now.

I went to my best friend's baby shower back home on Sunday, and it was great. : ) I am so lucky to be able to go to these things.... and it helped that I had 2 free tickets from Delta b/c I had so many Skymiles. haha

Any Ph.D.s out there-please remind me that doing all this studying and stressing is worth it in the end. I need reminding.

SU lost last night-guess they were just pooped out from the magical Big East tourney run they had. Oh well...... GMac had four great years there!

Nothing much else to report, other than I saw a lady dump a piece of plastic out her car window the other day and I wanted to walk up and make her get out and pick it up. I didn't want to get beat up though, so I didn't do that. hahaha My blood was boiling.

Prediction for the Pacific Life Open: Federer will win. I don't think my prediction will change much in the next year for other tournaments b/c he is just too damn good. Nadal will present a challenge to him though-he's lookin' good. Safin too.

No comments: