Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tag-a little late, but I am doing it

Jess tagged me a while ago, so I decided to (finally) do this post for her. Sorry Jess!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Babysitting in high school-yes, that was a job b/c so many families requested me. That's how I funded my plane ticket to Espana the first time.
2. Playstation in high school (kinda like Chuck-E-Cheese) cleaning up drool and pee in the tubes kids play in. And conducting birthday parties, which was fun. With Hole!
3. Parks and Rec in high school and summers throughout college. With Mikey and Hole!
4. Everyone knows what I do now, so I will list something else-telemarketer here in Tally, doing political opinion polls and selling things. Sometimes I would get asked out over the phone. LOL

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. GLADIATOR!! # 1!!
2. Legends of the Fall
3. How to Make an American Quilt
4. Glory
5. I had to add a 5th b/c I can't leave The Sound of Music off this list.

Four places you have lived:
1. Near Syracuse, NY.
2. Ithaca, NY for college.
3. MADRID, ESPANA! (study abroad)
4. Tally, FL.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Young and the Restless/The Bold and the Beautiful
2. ER (and other NBC Thurs. lineup shows like Will and Grace and The Office)
3. Prime Minister's Questions
4. I can't decide whether to put Cheaters here or Real World or Boston Legal. Meh.

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Alaska, which was amazingly beautiful. (cruise)
2. Western Caribbean (Jamaica, Cayman Is., then the Yucatan) (cruises)
3. Halifax, Nova Scotia/Newport, RI (cruise)
4. Bermuda and Bahamas (cruise)... there are a ton more places too like LA, Tijuana, Chicago, NYC, D.C., Kentucky, Nashville, FL, all over US... (the other foreign places weren't for vacation-they were study/work related except BARCELONA this past Nov.)

Four websites I visit daily (just look at my links):
1. CNN & ESPN (tennis)
2. Friends' blogs
3. Foreign newspapers
4. WTVH-5 Syracuse

Four of my favorite foods:
1. LASAGNA!
2. Mac and cheese
3. Anything Cuban or Mexican (BEANS!)
4. Pot roast (roast beef, carrots, potatoes, celery), espec. they way my grandma (dad's mom)made it.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. BARCELONA, ESPANA
2. Tortuguero, Costa Rica
3. Somewhere where there is crystal clear blue water, beautiful beaches, and hot sun (South Pacific perhaps)
4. Um, anywhere warm in Europe (right now, there are not a lot of places-not even BARCELONA)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeh My Mom and all of us would watch Sound Of Music Every Year at Christmas. I have the DVD. Love Col. Von Trap...Very Gorgeous...love his accent!

Jessie said...

YAY!! I love it!!

Panner said...

GRACIAS!