Wednesday, November 16, 2005

How would you describe me using one word?

I sent out an interesting email to people on my distribution list asking what one word they would use to describe me. I loved the responses so much that I decided to post them. It is so fascinating to see how people see me!! I will list the words; either the first name, first initial, or occupation of people that gave me the word (in case they don't want their names on here); and my comments after the word:

-Mikey: globe : ) (he has called me that for a long time for obvious reasons)
-Erin: passionate (very true-when I love something, I am forever passionate about it)
-Marsha: phenomenal (no explanation needed haha)
-Friend D: sunshine (I love this one b/c my fav. color is yellow, and I also had a cat when I was little named Sunshine who I called Sunny.... he eventually ran away and I was so sad... his sister's name was Puddles and she belonged to Mikey)
-My cousin G: zany (yeah, I guess I am... we used to do this thing at Thanksgiving where we made haunted houses and competed against my brother and cousin T-her brother)
-Friend Mark and a friend's mom both said: gregarious (yes, I am very sociable! Enough so that 2 people said it!)
-Friend P: vibrant (I love that b/c it implies excitement and always searching for something new)
-One of Mikey's friends B: sister (this is nice b/c I consider his friends like family, as he does with my friends)
-Another of Mikey's friends M: excited (maybe b/c I always end my sentences with exclamation points!!)
-Friend R: cerebral (that is for sure)
-Friend W: latina (GREAT!!)
-Friend J: novel (I like that b/c it implies wisdom)
-Friend C: jubilant (yes I smile a lot)
-Friend L: carefree (most definitely, which is why I love to travel and don't worry about snafoos as much anymore)
-Friend A: cultural (in a nutshell, yes!)
-Friend J: interested (anthropologists have to be!)
-Co-worker N: unique (there is definitely no one else like me haha)
-Co-worker C: caring (most definitely-this I pride myself on and take very seriously)
-Professor L: generous (same as above)

Thanks for replying everyone! I will post more words as they come in. : )

1 comment:

Marsha said...

OOOH WEEEE! Well aren't you special!
LOL :)
Marsha