Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Checks

I ordered new checks bc of my address change and of course they came back WRONG because no one can do anything right anymore. Basically when I went in the first time, the girl typed the street wrong-there is a v and an i in the street name, and she put a c and an o. Letters right next to the v and i on the keyboard. UGH! How annoying! She didn't even double check, and was in a rush anyways and didn't want to bother helping me order new checks. Well I am sorry-if the people on the phone hadn't said that it would be 30 DAYS to get the new checks by phone, I wouldn't have had to come in. So, whose fault is that. When I went in the second time, I asked to get them rushed and not be charged for them bc of the mistake and having to go in yet again. We'll see. :s At least the palm tree and beach designs are nice.

No comments: