Saturday, September 06, 2008

Oops again

Geez, it's been another month since I blogged. :S

So when we went to Syr for a visit, we were driving down Route 5 and a guy was running down the highway NAKED toward 2 policemen pointing guns at him. Hum..... gotta wonder what that was all about! Kinda freaked me out.

I have also made a change that most everyone will be surprised about: I am cooking more. Well, if you count Crockpot cooking. :) We went to Walmart, I got all the ingredients from the cookbook I brought along with me, and made 3-bean chili. It was actually really good! Okay, so it's easy to just pour everything in the pot and stir it every now and then, but for me, that's a step up from Chef Boy-R-Dee can ravioli. I still hate cooking (especially involved things like BBQ chicken or something like that), so the Crockpot is my new best friend.

No comments: