Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"Growing Pains"

As kids, we all know that everyone watched "Growing Pains" and all those sitcoms (of course my favorite was and is "Family Ties"... which NEVER shows on Nick at Nite or ION or TVLand or any of those, but that's another story). Well I have been watching GP reruns for a while and suddenly I realized some things that I never realized when I was little:

1. I talk like Carol. The accent... the "A"s are SO New York/northeast US.
2. Jason Seaver is a douchebag. Why did Maggie marry him? At times he is so pompous!
3. Kirk Cameron is not cute. I should have stuck to my original plan and liked Ralph Macchio more b/c he looks more foreign/dark than Kirk does.
4. Carol used to be my favorite character, but now it's Ben. He's the comic relief.
5. I didn't realize Carol had so many boyfriends-I thought she was a "geek" the whole time. Her football captain boyfriend Bobby-I totally forgot about him. And he's cute too!

Guess that's it for now. Anyone want to help me get FT rerun again?

No comments: