Monday, February 19, 2007

Always an adventure on the bus and the mall

On the bus to the mall this girl got on, and she had a big stain on the back of her pants right where her butt is. It was either red or brown... I didn't want to look closely at all, but I thought to myself, didn't you see this before you put them on?? Or, don't you check?? BLECH.

Then at Wendy's, I got my meal for free somehow. I had $1 off card (Curves promo), and handed the card to the cashier, and said "this is supposed to be $1 off" and he said "oh okay" and called the manager over and zeroed out the entire order I gave him. Then he said "it will be up in a minute" and I said "um okay thanks" and waited for my order on the side of the counter. That was great-I guess he didn't hear me right. He didn't even scan the card, so I STILL have $1 off when I go again!

I love when stuff like that happens.

No comments: