Thursday, March 08, 2007

My play

I was at a conference this week, and the guest speaker was talking about a lot of different things, including how important people are in your life. He was saying that life is one big play, and that people audition to get a role and be in your life. I liked that. I started to think of how people have come and gone in my life, and if they are gone, I guess they didn't win the role. I can think of so many people that would be in the running for the Academy Award for best actor, actress, supporting actor and actress in my life. Best picture? Hum. There are a lot of events/contenders for that too. Best screenplay? Best musical score? Best costume? Best director? Producer? Foreign film? (Now THAT would be a good one). Animation? Maybe I should write some of this in my storybook. :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is a really cool concept to think about. But for Best Actress, do you count yourself since you're the star? Or is it all entertainment FOR you, so best actress nominees are the prominent women in your life?

Oh, I could take days crafting this kind of thing for myself.

Panner said...

Nope I don't count myself-its all the other women. :P