Monday, March 03, 2008

Tell me if this marriage will survive

A friend of mine has a friend getting married in about a week and a half. On her wedding website, she wrote this about the proposal. Names have been changed. Notice how she writes too (spelling, grammar, etc.).

How We Got Engaged:Nothing spectacular. I'm a perculiar person, so Kasey took me shopping for rings. We made a final decision on rings at Jareeds. The store clerk had to tell Kasey to do the official proposal. He just wanted to put the ring on my finger. So, you can see how romantic this man is. But I can imagine anything since he left the door open. Like, he is proposal to me on the white sandy beach on one knee. Yeah right. What really matters, I got the ring and a commitment to share the rest of his life with me.(smile)

WHAT?!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't get it. she's saying he's not romantic. okay, i get that. but then she can't wait to spend the rest of her life with him. she sounds like she's contradicting herself. all in one paragraph. hmmm....

Anonymous said...

she got the ring, nothing else matters