Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The WB

So I was watching one of my all-time favorite shows, "Cheaters" (Saturdays at 9 on the WB) this past weekend, and I realized that all the commercials were aimed at people they thought were... I don't know how to put this.... lower class/uneducated?? By that I mean that the commercials were advertising help with credit card debt, erection problems, local chat lines, etc. as if to say that the only people who watch the WB are losers or something. That is really bad because that is not true! I love "Cheaters". I really don't know how to explain this....... maybe someone can help. I am really out of it today-maybe I will add more to this when I can think clearly.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I think they're advertising to the people who are watching Cheaters to see themselves. :P

Anonymous said...

Janice I know exactly what you mean...i notice with certain shows they advertise certain things too....I didnt think anyone else noticed and I didn't want to be nit picky about it....
ps...DONT GO PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

you ARE a loser !!!