Friday, December 09, 2005

Fun with cartoons


I guess I can divert from talking about Espana for one post.......
I just LOVE these things I made, thanks to Marsha giving me the websites. I think I look exactly like the South Park character and my avatar. I picked the backgrounds according to what I love (the sea and the city), and picked my clothes and hair and bag and everything according to what I wear. I must admit I look good. : ) If anyone has a chance, check out Marsha's blog because she made South Park characters of me, her, and our friend Mark, and Mark's was the funniest. I could NOT stop laughing. She put them next to our real pictures, and they are the exact images of ourselves! Marsha has the websites on her blog if you want to make them for yourselves.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

You should put your real life picture there too!
Marsha

Panner said...

Meh

Erin said...

I put my South Park character on my MySpace profile - http://www.myspace.com/pigirl - I couldn't find a background I really liked, so I just gave up and went with a background color.

Before I saw your's I was playing and when I saw the mad big smile, I hated it on me, but thought, "Janice should use that one." :-)

Marsha said...

Erin I love your South Park You!
Its great!!!!!!!!!!